I'll Show You Mine If...

Shadow

Not sure if this has been done yet. But I think it would be interesting to see what we all fly with.

I'll Start:

First, the Game Master

TheWSM.jpg

And here is the office. Bit amateur, but it works for me:)

Cushions.jpg

I've since added (much to the annoyance of the neighbors) a Logitech Z-5300E Surround system. At three, it's rattling the pictures on the wall :twisted:

Cheers,

Freelancer

how do you set up the 2 different monitors?

Just plug 'em into your video card.

Then right click somewhere on your desktop and select Settings in the Display Properties box. Click on Monitor 1 and tick the "Use this device as the primary monitor" box.

Then, click on monitor 2 and tick the "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor" box.

Hit Apply and you're good to go :wink:

Freelancer

Hi doubletap,

After failing orienteering in grade nine, I have found the need for the crutch of a compass rose to figure out where I'm pointed when it says 54 degrees. So that is usually front and center.

Then I have TS up so I can tell who I'm talking too without the need of TS Overlay.

I usually have a map up if I'm flying in the online wars as the pop-up in game map is really next to useless in full switch.

Really, though, there are a ton of things you can have. Stats for the A/C you'll be flying against or a movie for those long Pacific flights :wink:

Cheers

Freelancer

Hi Cold_Gambler

I don't have any numbers for you, but there is a frame rate hit. Not much, though.

I needed to drop my resolution down from 1600x1200 to 1280x1024 to stay smooth when the flak starts up in a Pacific battle group.

Base specs: P4@3Ghz, 1gig DDR 400, X850xtPE

BUT...Enough about mine. Lets see some pics of youze guys stuff!

Freelancer

• 1. DDz Quorum

Holy crap chaps!!! If our set ups were likened to cars , you guys have Mercedes and I have a Fiat 500 !!! Bastards all of you LMAO !!! Will try to get a photo of a cool set up in a store and pretend its mine ok ? ~S~ Painless.

this is going to sound gay, but I am sure no one here will make fun of me...but boy I do like the flooring in your room there Dave.

I just wish it was the original - I live in a victorian cottege built in 1910 but the bastards who put in the central heating in the 1960s butchered the floorboards- :cussing:

these are wood laminate replacements laid over the originals.

fortunatly there still is a lot of character left in the house such as original doors and plasterwork features

Simpit.jpg

Good Lord, I AM a slob.

@ JensenPark:

Clockwise from bottom left to bottom right-

1- Vibrating headset.

2- Leather strap with velcro; used to strap CH throttle to left leg.

3- house fan + open case = overclocking insanity :P

4- Trac-IR hat with active IR source powered by 9 volt battery. The geekBorg look. I've been assimilated.

5- Trac-IR1 unit (gift from BunBun)

6- LEGO biplane

7- IL2- laminated map- used once.

8- MSFFB2 (Microsoft rant)

9- Teething ring

In the center:

my nest of wires. There may or may not be a slice of 'zza there that's evolved and taken up residence. My CH pedals.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ gentlemen, if I may .... the best thing about a shiney wooden floor is, running across it naked, whilst looking down !!!!! LMAO :lol: (you think... YEAH RIGHT !!......wait a minute....... I'll give it a whirl !!) ~S~ Painless