NOT WORK FRIENDLY! Happy with my X-45. But..

Waldo.Pepper

• 1. DDz Quorum
logitech extreme 3d pro (i've got one, does not work properly so i use it as a button pad)

You use one of those as a button pad?:huh:?

:oops:

Sorry, just saw the joystick.....was jealous for a moment then :lol:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Is it just me that thinks Frior-One is under some sort of hypnotic spell?

I can almost imagine his missus sitting there with a doll-size version of him, a pin and a disturbing fixation on his eyes whenever an image of a hot semi-naked babe pops up on screen. :twisted:

• 1. DDz Quorum

would you like to know the manufacturer of the boots and suspender belt she is wearing as well? (yes I DID notice the young lady demonstrating the joystick) and having recently had to go through health and Safety training would have to point out that I do not think that she is using it in the most egonomic efficient position. :shock:

• 1. DDz Quorum
would you like to know the manufacturer of the boots and suspender belt she is wearing as well? (yes I DID notice the young lady demonstrating the joystick) and having recently had to go through health and Safety training would have to point out that I do not think that she is using it in the most egonomic efficient position. :shock:

Yes please, a worthy addition to my wardrobe :shock:

And advice on ergonomics gratefully accepted, I want to appear my best when I get those boots and suspender belt.

I'll skip on the panties though, they don't look too comfortable and I really don't want to cramp my style :roll: