Historic Encounters Session March 30, 2007

:FI:TacticalS!

What might make our (my) live(s) easier is if any of the FI lads would be kind enough to just send us the "proper" TS keybindings (.kbn file).....that way we can all have the right set up and be able to make any small changes within the file, as necessary, to avoid any key conflicts...........

Bunch of pussies! Just gouge your eyes out and you'll have to learn how to navigate without the stinking map because you won't be able to see it! You three dimentional peaple make me crazy sometimes. :drunken_smilie:

What might make our (my) live(s) easier is if any of the FI lads would be kind enough to just send us the "proper" TS keybindings (.kbn file).....that way we can all have the right set up and be able to make any small changes within the file, as necessary, to avoid any key conflicts...........

I would be happy to Fireman.

I think there's enough DD's and HH's who do the full switch on HL (boy enough acronyms?) regularily to get us through the navigating.

I mean, if we can find a bar at 2 in the morning in a strange city while being three sheets to the wind, surely we can follow the compass.

Course we find things better drunk, but that won't be an issue on Friday - be sure!

Rattler sir,

Just show up is all that is required. The reason I prefer a mixed group is threefold. It is much easier to balance the numbers, you can fly whatever aircraft you feel most comfortable in, and you get to talk to some new guys on the same TS channel.

I'll be sending out a reminder email later today to all DD'd and HH's

I'm afraid that I now have to rescind my previous confirmation that I'm flying Friday with the FI. Unfortunately, my spousal unit just today informed me that we're "going out to a party with her work colleagues", which she has not done much of as yet, and doesn't want to be seen as stand-offish. She's only been on salary at her research job for 8 months, and doesn't want to jeopardize it!

Sorry mates: hope to fly with you late Friday on HL or on Saturday!