PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign

• 1. DDz Quorum

FT has investigated and has a theory what might be happening. However it requires testing.

Whatever we do tonight will be an experiment; whether that’s with the P-38 campaign or we use the campaign I set up last week for the Tiffies, is open to debate. Personally, I’m leaning towards the latter.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Painless said:

Was away busy being an all round good egg, how did it go ?

Great time in the Tiffees, shame the mission was not recorded for prosperity as the server it say “no, you’re avin a larf mate, I ain’t recording nuffin with art you numero uno ace Painless lighting up the skies with his sheer brilliance “  

1 hour ago, Painless said:

Well said Bob, that was almost certainly the reason sir 🤣😂

Bloody shame the bugger didn’t take though, Tom will not be happy.

Tom not happy, he was more depressed than that bloke in the barrel who ended up sucking his own thumb, even more than the spring lamb invited to Sunday dinner, even more than the guy who looked both ways before crossing the road and getting hit by a plane.

on a positive point, we all got reincarnated to fly another day.

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2021 at 7:04 PM, Friar said:

@Bob stay clear of people getting hit by planes...touchy subject... ;)

Something tells me this may be related to me :)

I am back from jolly holidays chaps - so hoping to make an appearance at next ops 👍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Reggie said:

Something tells me this may be related to me :)

I am back from jolly holidays chaps - so hoping to make an appearance at next ops 👍

Hi Reggie 

not unless you were the bloke who looked left and right before crossing a road and ended up getting hit by a plane👀😁

• Haha 1

Ah, ok, I stand corrected - I thought it was in relation to my running over a pedestrian in my P38 a few weeks back and it destroying my engine so I couldn't take part in the mission :)

I have not been hit by a plane when crossing the road - and have not piloted a P51 at Reno ;)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Reggie said:

Ah, ok, I stand corrected - I thought it was in relation to my running over a pedestrian in my P38 a few weeks back and it destroying my engine so I couldn't take part in the mission :)

I have not been hit by a plane when crossing the road - and have not piloted a P51 at Reno ;)

Oh forgot about the the taxiway incident, yep you’re right first time, if the hat fits …:…