Hall of Shame

Blairgowrie

This will be a regular feature. The Hall of Shame is dedicated to those Danger Dogz who have been Missing in Action for an unreasonable amount of time. If you haven't flown with us for a while expect to be publically pilloried here. BTW where the heck were all you North American Danger Dogz last night?

Our featured guest today is Cold_Gobbler!

CGMIA.jpg

Not without doing damage! She flew in her and knocked over my wine glass, which you think is up high enough and it wasn't. Really tho mom is working nights so dad must watch precious. Unfortunately these times all seem to be the same time as PST fly times. The only one it seems that is possible is the noon PST on sunday which I have tried to do but shit happens! I think of you all always and try to read the boards. I promise I'll pop up sometime when you least expect it and become your DRONE for a while. Ok that's it she's tearing the place up, later fella's

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to post the reason for my recent vacancy. Yesterday I returned home to find the thieves (which had formerly stolen my laptop and digital camera) had come back for the AC Adapter for the camera. I guess they couldn't figure out how to order a $10 replacement. Because the locks were not tampered with, we've basically concluded that its the maintence guys. I told the apt complex that they would not be receiving next months rent and that I would be moving out, as I don't feel safe here anymore. Unfortunately, I don't have a place lined up yet. So I've got four or five days to find a place, otherwise I'll be living out of a tent. :) I will return to flying sometime in the near future, although it could be a few weeks.

Sad when you have to add yourself to the wall of shame. :lol:

Just wanted to post the reason for my recent vacancy. Yesterday I returned home to find the thieves (which had formerly stolen my laptop and digital camera) had come back for the AC Adapter for the camera. I guess they couldn't figure out how to order a $10 replacement. Because the locks were not tampered with, we've basically concluded that its the maintence guys. I told the apt complex that they would not be receiving next months rent and that I would be moving out, as I don't feel safe here anymore. Unfortunately, I don't have a place lined up yet. So I've got four or five days to find a place, otherwise I'll be living out of a tent. :) I will return to flying sometime in the near future, although it could be a few weeks.

Sad when you have to add yourself to the wall of shame. :lol:

sounds like the feckin' government...just pop in and take everything.

look forward to having you back soon man.

• 5 months later...