Tax Man Gave some back!!

Tonar

:hello1: So I have the budget for 1 of two things for now. Which one should I get.

The TrackIR4 and keep my eyes on you guys all the time and fly at the same time?

or

a Pair of CH rudder peddals so I can turn left and fly without my wrist cramping up. which in turn would increase my comfort and my targeting ability. ( of friendlies of course)

or just blow the whole wad on a Flat pannel monitor, or 3 CRT monitors and use a spilt screen?

Maybe I will just get a tooth, and fix the car :shock:

I know, Just being :D funny. sweet thamks for the offer. I'm thill mulling over my options. So does the TrackIR stress the PC much? I don't want to keep adding thing and slow down much more. I wish I knew someone around here who has one, I would love to try it out first.

there are review on TIR on www.airwarfare.com by one of the finest reviewers on the web :wink: a shy modesty chap :oops: :hello2: :shock:

Seriously TIR is the best thing I have for this game. there was a fix in the last patch for those who experienced problems with it slowing down but I never have had problems

I just hope you don't experience what I did and stay nauseated the whole time you are using TIR. In other words, I hope you don't have a weak stomach m8. Then you will be wishing you had went with rudder pedals. I sold mine three months later.

What has helped my flying more than anything else is this X-52 with the twist stick rudder. I had an X-45 and couldn't really manipulate the rudder rocker very well. I now can see how using the rudder when in combat can get me more kills and alot better manueverability. Because for those of you flying with me last Thursday evening saw this. I was kicking ass! WooHoo! And this is the first time in the 4yrs I have been playing this sim that I can actually say that and it be truthful. HEHE

I'll have to back off the brew at first, and slowly apply fluid as time goes on. I got dizzy at the planetarium for the first couple min, but got used to it. Only one way to find out.

It shipped today from dave on the other side of the pond. Keep your fingers crossed they don't play Football with it on the way over. World cup is comming.

• 1. DDz Quorum

You'll be fine with it.

Start out with a good sized dead zone and a non-linear acceleration (faster at extreme edges) and it'll become second nature.

Need to re-tune mine, sometimes sunlight reflecting off my specs does some crazy things. But I'd never be without it :).

OK what happened to my sound :evil: One min working, the other gone. sound works on eveything except the Sim. Reset PC, nothing ? Thats about the limit to my trouble shooting. Re-install the game? I don't want to. Looks like I will be fiddling around with this tonight.

Just Ranting. :cussing:

Man I have tried everything, I'm down to reloading the whole thing :x and all the patches. I haven't commited yet, I am downloading all the patches first. I want to play!! :idea: Maybe I'll just make all the sound effect :D

That's odd. I can see maybe mistakenly turning down a particular volume in game settings like menu music, but I wouldn't think you could inadvertantly turn down all of the volumes. I would check you game settings anyway, just to be sure before you go reinstalling things. Did you make any changes to game files where maybe you renamed the sound folder or accidentally deleted it?

Haven't uninstalled it yet, I have checked all the in game sound setting. I have not checked the sound files folder. I never go in there, so I don't think I deleted anything in there. I will check that though. I also thought that I turned off the sound someplace in the game. The only thing I recently did to my PC is to disable Norton while I play offline to stop it from doing things while I play. Which worked nicely. after playing for an hour. I shut down the game and went to sleep. the next day, no sound in the game. So Ii turned Norton back on thinking that might be it. Nada. so here I am. :violent1: