Well That Didnt End Well :(

Crash

• 1. DDz Quorum

Nonsense! I fly gliders and have had no affiliation with Beelzebub or any other subordinate evil spirit at enmity with a benevolent omniscient deity of any particular religious persuasion.

Now, please excuse me, I must go sacrifice a goat on an inverted cross... my instructor tells me it'll help with my thermalling.

• Like 2

Personally I use a second drive and do a restore to it to make sure the backup is good. Also I keep three or more over the past several months as well as you sometimes never really know when something may have invaded your system. I always keep a virgin image when I fist install Windows and all the updates to fall back on as well. Seem way to many people think they are backed up and when they go to restore it fails.

Well this morning the keyboard wasnt recognised so I couldnt log onto windoze. Ubuntu worked so I knew it was windoze fault After reading a bit on tinterweb I tried a USB to PS2 adapter and that worked. I then booted with the keyboard back in its original slot and now it works. Oh and my TrackIR Pro clip is falling apart. :)