Need Help Saitek Software

delta7

Hi all

I installed the latest profiller software 7.0.27.13. for my X-52 and it has severe problems by causing certain button presses to constantly repeat.

I have searched the web and its a known issue and one solution is to use older software  6.6.6.9 

I have lost my installation disk and didnt back these up and cant find them on the web so I was wondering if anyone could post these into the vault so I could try them and see if they work

If not Ill have to go and input everything into the game itself  :bad_day: which is a pain

thanks

Dave

Colin I think the profile software might be the same it is called smart technology or SST and I need any older version. If you could have a look and upload it I would be grateful

Sid I dont have any other controller software and I didnt have the same problem with tthe older version of SST so Im hoping it is as simple as replacing this

thanks for input guys

S

If you find the right version of drivers and software that you want to install.  Make sure that you UNPLUG your internet connection before the install or the setup program will download a more recent version and install that instead.  I have saved the drivers and software that work good for me, and always have to do this.  Otherwise, if you check the version that you installed, it will be different than what you downloaded.