Here's One For The Archives, Quickly Put It There

FoolTrottel

• 1. DDz Quorum

Had some issues with my Roccat Cave Digital 5.1 Headset, where the rear speakers would no longer work when the external speakerset was activated.

(You can connect your normal 5.1 speaker set to it, and with pressing one switch you go from speakers to headset... nice!)

So, it still has warranty, and I called them, they said 'send it back to us, we'll have a look'.

That'd mean I'd be out of sound, and I did not want to setup the on board sound again, so I decided to simply buy me another one...

It  just arrived, I opened the package, and started swapping them out.

Then I had a look at the satelite thingy where the 5.1 speakerset is connected, with  three 3.5mm plugs.

Three different colours, you know the drill... but then... there were four holes in the thing. Four? Ah, 7.1 it can also do that!

Wait a minute, why is there  no plug in the black hole? And, why is the black plug in the orange hole?

I then realised what had happened... I had it disconnected a few days ago - dunno why - can't remember.

So... I reconnected the black plug... w00t... they are back!

Oh well, got a nice spare set now.... Should maybe not have opened the box though .... 

Yeah, let's move on now, I am off to the shop where they sell paint, beige paint in particular...

As the brigde will be painted beige, because I do not like the grey stuff ... !