I Deleted..

B16Enk

Ok, as you know I'm fully aware of the Job of Moderating.

I do wish I'd of shown up sooner and seen the postings afterwards.

None the less I feel I have to try and explain myself.

I have a feeling they just jumped the gun and got mad at the first picture and didn't even look to see the Jerry's with their oversized eyeball glasses on in the bottom picture.

The Ironically funny aspect to me was Top Picture showing the  "Full deadly seriousness" of the picture compared to the "Jolly go lucky mood" of the second, in consecutive order on my PC Screen.

How anyone here can't see the Ironic humor from that, baffles me and how they can justify playing WW2 PC games using Axis weapons/ and equipment, hoping to virtually destroy some others Allied virtual life.

IRONIC?

Heck our banner this week is even sporting the Swastika, No complaints on that is there?

post-468-0-06112100-1365712013_thumb.gif

Were here to game and have fun.

If someone here has a problem send me a PM, I've already had one.

I found your post offensive.

If you cant see posting something as wrong with linking the deaths of thousands of innocent jews to gun control laws in any context then Im shocked.  

We play a virtual game here, in no way or form would I wish to replicate the actions I do on a pc screen to real life

In no way or form do I hold any respect to the political views expressed by the axis forces we portray in the game

there is nothing ironic here it is about having respect for others and I am surprised at your posting as It was not what I expected given what thought I knew of you.

Well Delta like I said I apologies.

Well just have to agree to diss agree on whats Ironic.

I also respectively asked if anyone had a problem to send it via PM

Apparently respect is one way today?