-
Posts
7,273 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
378
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Downloads
Gallery
Events
Articles
Everything posted by FoolTrottel
-
PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign
FoolTrottel replied to DD_Fenrir's topic in IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles Series
My game turned into a sideshow shortly after we engaged with enemy fighters. FPS were fine but all the rest was so sluggish - including controlling the aircraft. Weird to see the controls in cockpit responded fast, but the a/c did not respond to it as normal. Decided to fly home. Then found out I was hardly moving on the map, so decided to LEAVE SERVER. Oh well ... strange! -
PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign
FoolTrottel replied to DD_Fenrir's topic in IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles Series
Way to go 485th! You heroes ... setting out to destroy a target that was already destroyed ... yeah, so typical ... it deserves an award ... lemme think.... -
On our Bos-DF server, this mod is now active: 2) Blind (Airplane) Gunners I have simply downloaded it, and put it in via JSGME Mods. Whether it works? I have no idea. How to test this, I have no idea. You could fly and test it as a pair, where you both fly opposite sides a/c with AI gunners in it, fly side by side, and look at what happens? How to tell if it works? Like said - I have no idea - this is just an experiment! Note: Only available on our DF server - so this has no effect whatsoever on the Coops, the Tank DF or the PWCG stuff!
-
PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign
FoolTrottel replied to DD_Fenrir's topic in IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles Series
Not a problem: Next mission is not today, but Tuesday July 20th -
Two? You sure it wasn't three Spitfires Colin?
-
Reviewing this picture, compared to what I saw 5 years ago: Jabo - Looks like you got bigger. Or is it due to you being closest to the Samsung camera's wide angle lens? 1200 pts to you for the shirt! Sid - You appear so much younger, looks like you've lost a fair bit of weight, or is that the wide angle lens again - being further away? Painless - You! Yeah. Well, sigh, Hi Painless! Fenrir - You've lost some of your black beardedness! (But nothing of the awesomeness though!) As for the scenery: 23 and 22 ... Do the math: double the 23, add the 22, +1 for Sweper missing => 69 !! Tips for the photographer: Please a bit more aware of the surroundings and background, some people may get offended finding themselves open on the Internet like this - I mean - really ... ! Just my opinion, for sure!
-
Two weeks ago I got myself an Ilyama 24" monitor, that was "g-sync compatible" - yep, bit of a risk, but it worked out fine. Nvidia control panel shows it can enable G-Sync, and in game I see 144hz ... so, it works. Euro 217,= was its price. (Connected to 1080ti) Beats the 437 I paid three years ago for same size/specs Acer 24", with true G-Sync support... (Just saying, besides G-Sync and FreeSync, G-Sync compatible exists, and can work)
-
Now installed on Server DCS Stable DCS_UPDATER.EXE install MARIANAISLANDS_terrain
-
wow ...
-
-
Check in TS, Tools, AddOns whether any extra plugins are active?
-
In the past the cubeupload site has been suffering from people uploading nasty things showing up as image files. But they were more like viruses. They probably fixed that by now - I hope. I think BT still uses some limits on the site, blocking traffic every now and then. Three ways of fixing this: 1. Kevin stops using the site 2. The ones that are on BT contact that provider and ask them "whatsup?" and maybe they can fix it... 3. Simply live with it
-
Possibly BT is limiting traffic coming from that site ...
-
Looks like Fruitbat is using some other site to host the image files... https://u.cubeupload.com/ No idea why they do show up so later for you, maybe your ISP limits traffic from/to that one? I dunno ... Edit: Are you on BT? Found this: https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/cubeupload-images-not-appearing/td-p/1998113
-
As for startup: I use the automatic cheat engine start! Curves for Rudder - Note that I am using home built pedals, with a home built HAL sensor in it ... so ... Pitch: Roll:
-
Weird... though I had the same thing last week, trying to connect to a mission Fenrir was hosting...
-
Did you put the T-45 zip contents in the proper folder? C:\Users\<YourUsrName>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\VNAO_T45
-
Our OpenBeta server is being updated with the Marianas map at the moment! C:\DCS-OB\bin>DCS_UPDATER.EXE install MARIANAISLANDS_terrain
-
PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign
FoolTrottel replied to DD_Fenrir's topic in IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles Series
"No No Chris, that was nót a D9 you shot down over our lines, it was a 109K4 ! I confirm! (BTW, I claim a 190D9) " -
YES! Proud of it!
-
True dat! ... I'm just hopin' there's still will be some 'switch to classic design' in there - somewhere!
-
I know I know... just meant to say that some of the older Windows 10 versions are out of support already ... Call them whatever they want you to call them. Changes won't be as big - I think - as they were before, meaning, 16 bit -> 32 bit - 64 bit... and stuff. 128 Bit processors, are they comin'?