1. DDz Quorum FoolTrottel Posted September 10 Author 1. DDz Quorum Posted September 10 Are 'we' still using the DangerDogz GBS DF Server at all? The one with the training missing running 24/7 Reason I ask is I found it today in a non-operational state, fixed that and started it back up. Is there still use for it? (If we're not using it, I can fire up the Cliffs server on it again... lol ... there are still a few pilots enjoying that one every day) Quote
delta7 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Good to see you are still active FT. We don't use it currently, we tend to use public servers. Feel free to use it when you need to. If situation changes I'll get back in touch Regards Dave 1 Quote
1. DDz Quorum FoolTrottel Posted September 12 Author 1. DDz Quorum Posted September 12 okay, thanks. Our GBS Server is now stopped. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.