I am not sure if my convergence is saving as it seems to revert to 383.83 feeters. I also cant find my confUsers.ini I have installed it on E/flightsims/steam but I cant find it there either
I had a quick look at the Spit after setting up my controls yesterday. I couldnt find a cold and dark start but after watching a couple of vids it seems pretty simple.
What key presses are you trying to program? And to what buttons? Also is the button "latched"? That is press key to start and the next key press to stop? while at the same time the same button is to stay down as long as its held?
Maybe when you run Target it combines the throttle and stick. I think that at the beginning of the profile set up you can select which TM devices it applies to. I will have a play with mine tonight. Fnar Fnar.
I dont think we will know anything useful until independent reports come in. The Logi G940 got a very good review from SimHQ and a Logi spokesman was always on the forum so I bought one. Not the best idea I have had.
There are ways of having just 1 Il-2 folder and using a switcher, but I wouldnt do it that way as big hard drives are cheap.Just make sure that you keep a backup copy of 4.12 as you will need this when 4.13 comes out.