Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    248

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Crash

    Steering wheel

    Consider these http://mfg.simundza.com/products not cheap but very adjustable
  2. @ Roger this might be of help https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/317879-Saitek-x55-amp-x56-Pro-Rhina-Permanent-Fix
  3. joystick order issue? try this http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23995
  4. Dont forget this is how to set up if using USB headphones as well
  5. Hi Todd, here is a thread about it https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/26438-found-small-joystick-software-might-be-interesting/#entry424748
  6. Dont think so but there is this http://whitemagic.github.io/JoystickGremlin/ Jabo couldnt get it to work
  7. Why not use CH manager to combine the controllers as 1946 will only use 4
  8. sound files View File Missing SFS files for HSFX 7 Submitter Crash Submitted 10/10/2013 Category HSFX 7 Checksum  
  9. Crash

    Good News!

    Nice one Nick
  10. Any progress?
  11. @ TOAD a rotary encoder is like a mouse scroll wheel (best of both worlds )
  12. I thought you meant rotary encoder.
  13. Not button 1 up button 2 (the other direction) down?
  14. Sounds good to me
  15. Nice thing to do Todd
  16. http://whitemagic.github.io/JoystickGremlin/
  17. No aileron trim on the Hurrie or Spit
  18. Crash

    Tempest

    Nice one
  19. What does the bomb fuse setting do?
  20. I am more and more tempted to get an Oculus especially now they do prescription lens inserts.
  21. OMG OMG OMG Lots of incidents waiting to happen there
  22. Force feedback is really neglected in flight sims. If the Logi 940 had been made using better quality parts I might have stuck with it. I know Oleg didnt like FFB so I doubt anything can be done for pedals.
  23. I remember this and wanted to try it on my Warthog. http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/7464-give-your-x52-some-feeling/ So I bought a cheap rumble pad as the Saitek wouldnt work on Win 10. I checked it would shake using 1946 and ripped the guts out of it, mounted the board in a plastic box and used the Saitek rumbler as the game pad was a bit light weight. Last night on coops I was pleased to feel the shake as I approached stall and also felt the effect from flaps and u/c hanging in the airsteam. Well worth doing.
×
×
  • Create New...