Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,729
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Welcomes FoolTrottel as our newest member

  2. Taken in Monterey California 2004
  3. May get in touch with Bomber Command and offer the tickets to some of the vets who cant get tickets. Then all the Dogz can be together and make some old men happy
  4. I have a PCI Audigy 2 so its very old I have since moved over to the on board sound as I was having problems with mixing game sounds on the Creative and TS on the on board.
  5. Hi Sid, I have used the beta drivers BUT they are only the drivers for the card and you cant use the creative control panel and stuff.
  6. is re installing 4.101 & 4.11 due to issues with co-ops.

    1. Crash

      Crash

      Thats the one :)

  7. Greetings There is another DangerDog from Portugal called Asas. See you soon,
  8. Wow! There is a name from the past. Hope things are well with him.
  9. It can only be a broken wire/joint. All the headset is is some ir leds. They shine dimly when the computer is switched on. If they dont shine there must be a broken connection somewhere.
  10. Have you checked that the USB is plugged in?
  11. I would like to watch the vids Colin but I dont have permission
  12. I found this http://download.cnet.com/VisualRoute-2010/3000-2648_4-10016565.html?tag=api at download,com It might show where you are failing to connect. I will run my server from 5 tonight UP3
  13. Thanks all for the info. Port forwarding now set up. Might test it tonight
  14. Do I start the Dynamic DNS thing and then launch the game? Should I use any utilites to set icon range and other stuff? Sorry for being a Muppet
  15. Run that past me again? Edit by FB, that's what you get for posting from your phone without paying due care and attention, lol.
  16. What every one else has said. Please keep in touch on the forum and I hope that things improve for you very soon.
  17. Now thats a plan,
  18. Crash

    Success!

    Just did this!
  19. Crash

    Success!

    Simples! I was a little bit fast so I put the flaps down which gave more lift so I went up. It certainly is a fun mission Thanks Sid.
  20. If you use XP there is a free program called Boot Skin which lets you make your own http://www.winportal.com/bootskin?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Utilidades&utm_content=Javi%20BootSkin Shame its only for XP.
  21. Hi there is it this? http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/9748-new-games-world-of-planes-sign-up-for-beta-now/ It doesnt seem a "serious" as the real deal And as we tend to fly co-ops I dont think it will pull people away from Il-2.
  22. Thanks for the offer gec. I have ordered the caps from ebay and they have been dispatched
  23. I contacted the UK distributer he said Hi Dave, I doubt it will be cost effective to repair one of the original Gamer amps so it might be worth looking at getting the BKA-130-C which is the current digital version used in the Gamer2 package. this costs £140 We do not keep any parts for these, but the resistor value is .22 ohms although you will probably find that just replacing the visually obvious failed components won't necessarily fix the amp - could be the old can of worms I'm afraid. I can source the capacitor in the UK for £3.85 plus £12 postage! I can also source one from China for £5 inluding postage but they dont give either the temperature it works at or the phyisical dimensions I have sent them a message though. One place in Hong Kong has one that is 35mm diameter when I need a 30 mm one. As the caps are vey close together that one is a no go.
  24. 16,796 out of 16,896 found this review useful what did the other hunded think!
×
×
  • Create New...