Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

delta7

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    3,595
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    164

Everything posted by delta7

  1. delta7

    FPS

    yep unfortuntly most are cursed with this- if you find the cure then sell it at UBIZOO and youll make a fortune- IMHO it must be down to the game as the beta dlls especially the foam ones made big diferences- try a few of the betas and it might cut it down for you - they are posted in ORR at UBI
  2. delta7

    FPS

    Dazza - most people use the black death track that comes with the game - start fraps at 10secs and end at 2 mins 30- anything in the 30s without excessive stuttering is acceptable -
  3. You need to install via hyperion 4 in 1s as AGP isnt there check your motherboard manufacturers site for your board or viaarena here http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=2&Type=1
  4. Well Psycho is in the lead in the clubhouse -he lasted 11 mins and shot down 4 blues- exceptional As he is the only entry for this comp I have received then I will leave it until the weekend and then uness I get a late winner he will get the second medal. If any of the new guys want to take part then drop me an e-mail and I will send out a copy of the mission. Due to lack of feedback from these missions this will be the last one unless people think they are worth while. If you want me to continue to do this type of mission then please vote
  5. I like this setup http://www.simhq.com/_technology2/technology_076a.html if you could mod one of these http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer. ... 000SPROGCU by adding 3 roteries that would be ideal but a good HOTAS setup should cover all these anyway- you can get the CH throttle as standalone and add to existing joystick. Of couse you might prefer to customise your own setup and get exactly what you want so good luck with the project- I look forward to seeing the finished results
  6. delta7

    FPS

    Yes I use FRAPS start time 10 secs , end time 2mins 30 secs- it will store a log for you.
  7. Iv got a lovely white jacket that they use to tie me up when the medicine doesnt work :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:
  8. Hi and welcome - dont hesitate to call for help - we all started off the same and appreciated the help we got to get us going. If you are newish to the game then check out this site if you dont know it already- www.airwarfare.com read the FAQ and the user manual - you will find many good answers there see you around soon
  9. Just to let you all know that with Jims help I can now host for game and teamspeak so can help out when needed. Im working tonight but will hopefully meet up next week
  10. thanks roger- wel done mate
  11. Here are two tracks from Thursday This is the TB3 mission with very good flying bby ROger and CLarke at the end http://www.k9squadrons.com/files/tracks/quick0054.ntrk the second I think is very good for showing how we fire and calculate lead and on helping situational awareness by playing it in external view and seeing the dogfights develope http://www.k9squadrons.com/files/tracks/quick0056.ntrk hope you find these enjoyable and helpful
  12. thanks mate - Ill check my useage later and see if I really need to upgrade.
  13. I think that since the last patch my machine could run better with additional memory. I currently run 2* 512s generic memory ( 1 is crucial ) so was wondering wether to buy an additional 2*512 or better to buy 2* 1G and sell my old memory - I have always used crucial memory and dont overclock. Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
  14. Im really sorry to hear this mate - my thoughts are with you now and hope that it works out for you.
  15. Roger- Can we get a community help section in the forums for general questions- a few of us have been flying on line for a while but others might find it useful to have a section where they can ask general or even technical help questions . Teamspeak is ok but written is better for keeping for future reference. Ta Dave
  16. nice work doubletap I have added some more screens of Paul Ritchies hurricane -see here http://k9squadrons.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=634#634
  17. 2 more - have just downloaded and tried latest version of lowengrins DCG - this is from Battle of france and I use the skin http://www.k9squadrons.com/files/screen ... attack.jpg http://www.k9squadrons.com/files/screen ... ricane.jpg
  18. All- the votes have been cast so Im going to propose that we adopt DD_handle as the suffix. It is in keeping with most other squads and especially our HH_ brothers so I think it is the most appropriate and the one with the most votes. As I said in the last post I dont want to, or would presume to , force this on anyone but if we can adopt this when flying on other servers or on UBIZOO etc then I feel it will add to our new squadrons identity.
  19. Guys - please make sure that you credit properly for skins , misions etc. I dont think most skinners will mind us hosting their skins as long as they get credited. I will supply you with list of a/c types today Rog. Great work guys - you should be proud of your hard work - the quality shows through
  20. All- the votes have been cast so Im going to propose that we adopt DD_handle as the suffix. It is in keeping with most other squads and especially our HH_ brothers so I think it is the most appropriate and the one with the most votes. As I said in the last post I dont want to force this on anyone but if we can adopt this when flying on other servers or on UBIZOO etc then I feel it will add to our new squadrons identity. Thanks to all who voted
  21. thanks for the report beebop - Im considering upgrading to a 19" tft and viewsonic get good reports.
  22. delta7

    FPS

    I have an x850pro - you can see my other specs in the hardware rig thread- and get around 38 FPS on blackdeath on perfect.
  23. Roger suddenly had a strange desire to go into cheese production after the war had finished here is a track of the normandy canadian beach mission- BIG download It doesnt play right away for me. I have to start it then esc and enable user controlled views and then play track and go to external F2 to get it to work. you can then go F1 to see inside pit and then have a choice. 1) esc then turn off user controls and return to track to see how I flew . 2)keep playing the track and Go external F2 then cycle thro blue by shift+F2 or red by ctrl+F2 to find yourself http://www.k9squadrons.com/files/tracks ... k0051.ntrk hope you enjoy these Dave
×
×
  • Create New...