Joint-Ops 2012 Top Gun Comp

Eshark

Hello Guys

I took part in the JO top gun competion this year did'nt quite make the fianls this year due to stick change but did end up judging the second days events.I am glad to say our very own Mr Painles was in the finals,and was a sight for sore eyes flying like a Banshee ,and in the 1v1 event was unstoppable after all the tough events we went into the last test the dreaded Death Race.I watched different tactics unfolding infront of me some guys choosing to fight and win points with kills,some dashing for the D5 base to do a touch and go and return to the A3 base for a short feild landing Painless was one to dash off,running like a samallion with a dinner ticket.I lost view of him for a while the next thing I know he is back at base ready for the landing which he performs perfectly winning the event and the overall competion well done Pianless outstanding flying my freind.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Eshark M8,

Thanks for the good publicity ! LOL

It is one hell of an event and one that could be won next year by several DDz that I can think of including your good self sir. IF any DDz are willing go through the 3 week BFS course and become a paid up member of JO (about $50 a year) then I would love to see that TG trophy stay with us :D

I am not going to compete next year I'm getting too old ! I will join the judges panel.

A DangerDog has won TG for the last 5 years !

~S~ Painless.

Yes M8 I think DDs could well be dominant in the top gun comp,but to do that we are going to have to recruit Thor :angry: that boy is awesome but anyhow well done my freind great win.Next year I will be a lot better this new stick threw me the event this year but I will get the hang of it ,and give them a run for their money.

p.s It was me who got you the penalty points for the carrier landing sorry m8 :P

No probs Shark, it was a fair cop, I put too much air in the tyres so she was a little bouncy :bouncy: ~S~ P.

Painless flew like his life depended on it in some of those races and he ACED all of the bonus rounds, then was first to land in the death race on his first attemp!!!!! I guess teaching short field landings in BFS paid off eh Painless. Mr. Thor2 figured that out because he did it the first time in a 109G2 no less.