Sorry Adout Last Night

BadAim

Oh, yeah everything's fine now except the reason why the damn thing crashed in the first place. It seems what happened is that the BIOS reset itself at the crash, which I'm used to, but it also set the primary drive as the secondary drive while it was at it. In my BIOS, for some reason you have to set the drive priority in a separate "Hard Disk" section then only the primary drive shows up in the "Boot Order" section. I either forgot about this or just never noticed. I'm glad I didn't panic and do something drastic before I sat down and went through the problem calmly and methodically. C'est la vie

I'm glad I didn't panic and do something drastic before I sat down and went through the problem calmly and methodically. C'est la vie

I would have kicked the living shit out of it and then crapped in the case.. LOL!! I wish I could fly with you Badaim. Life just isn't having any of it.

I'm glad I didn't panic and do something drastic before I sat down and went through the problem calmly and methodically. C'est la vie

I would have kicked the living shit out of it and then crapped in the case.. LOL!! I wish I could fly with you Badaim. Life just isn't having any of it.

I came close. Me too, I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm not around much either, which just makes it all the more frustrating when I have stupid computer problems.