Hyperlobby?

campi

Salute everybody

Is there not something like a Hyperlobby and server around on the internet. Where there is flying all day around?? If so what is the address?? As I have forgotten the address.. Thankfull for all help..

Thx Campi

Salute everybody

Is there not something like a Hyperlobby and server around on the internet. Where there is flying all day around?? If so what is the address?? As I have forgotten the address.. Thankfull for all help..

Thx Campi

HI Campi, you can also use XFIRE. Its free and it works great. This is what I use.

http://www.xfire.com/

So Trooper, is this XFire thing just like Hyperlobby or is it some other completely different format for online gaming?

HI GothKrieger,

It provides you with il2 servers info, settings, list of players names, your ping on all the servers, a way to setup your il2 favorite servers, servers settings like cockpit always on or off, so it provides good info for the player and also it will scan your computer and see what other games it can give you multiplayer support with.

Try it, you'll like it.

Sounds interesting, I will have to give it a look, thanks.

What does it want to download to my computer? I am always wary of things like that. I hear about enough extra issues with people who get involved with Steam for example. My system is pretty stable as compared to what it was at the start I really would not want to upset that by doing this.

Sounds interesting, I will have to give it a look, thanks.

What does it want to download to my computer? I am always wary of things like that. I hear about enough extra issues with people who get involved with Steam for example. My system is pretty stable as compared to what it was at the start I really would not want to upset that by doing this.

on the first install it looks at all of the supported game that you have on your computer and prepares to give you mulitplayers information on all of them. If you dont want to take the chance, by all means dont install it. I would'nt want to be the one that gave you problems. You should go on their website and read about it to find out if it will give your system some problems according to your specs.

MT

OK. Is it worth the effort; is it better than the choices given on Hyperlobby? Guess I don’t want to end up in a space filled with guys with souped up flight models and wonder woman vision.

And yes if someone asks, I could fly with the Dogz more often but its all about timing, I do most of my flying at night and that’s North American time so its too late for most of the group. The only guys I see on late are the ROF guys and I don't fly that.