The Horsemen Cometh!

BluBear

For those of you who didn't see the Horsemen when they appeared at Duxford Flying Legends a couple of years ago, you might want to check out this beautifully filmed and presented movie.

Click here

The Horsemen will be returning to DX again this year, this time bringing a couple of their own P-51's:

February & Fragile But Agile

Trivia: Fragile but Agile is the former Duxford resident 'Twilight Tear'.

• 2. Administrators

Very nice BB, the Horsemen were a highlight a couple of years back, so it'll be good to see them again.

Although it'll be nice to see 'Tear back at DX, in a way I would have liked her to have retained the markings she had while over here, especially since they were the ones she'd had since her combat career at DX during the war.

Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

Although it'll be nice to see 'Tear back at DX, in a way I would have liked her to have retained the markings she had while over here, especially since they were the ones she'd had since her combat career at DX during the war.

My sentiments exactly old bean.

Trouble is, unfortunately it's not actually twilight tear. And apparently never was. A case of mistaken identity it seems, and a large legal dispute ensued. Part of the reason why a. tfc sold it and b. it's been repainted differently after resto.

Shame I know, but we must now embrace 'fragile'!

• 2. Administrators

Ah that explains why they got rid of it. Could never understand why they wouldn't want an orignal DX combat veteran on their books. I guess it was a part swap for Velma or the Sea Fury?

Still, the more the merrier.

Jabo