Just a thought

guitarman68

I try to fly on Hyperlobby when i have a spare hour just to get abit of online practice, as its a different game compared to flying on your own as a solo player. Maybe we could add a hyperlobby channel to one of the teamspeak servers so when anyone goes to play online they could checkout the comms room on the homepage of the web site and see if any other DD's are flying, that way you could have a wingman who you know and be able to have comms.All good practice maybe?

Although we have been using Shadows TS server here lately, I do always have the HH & DD TS servers up and running 27\7. I haven't been crashing as often while flying as I was a couple weeks ago. But it is still yet a problem and will be until I can get my FX-53 replaced. But this doesn't effect the normal everyday running so feel free to use the DD or HH TS server anytime. And if a Hyperlobby room is what you want, I will be happy to add one to both of our servers, just as I have the BF2 room. I agree. Tis good to be in real time comms with a m8 when flying together, or just running into each other on HL and having a place to go. Of couse a dedicted HL room is really not needed as we can use any of them as it is. But nevertheless, I will add a HL room. At least this way when m8s are checking out the Comms link on the K9 website, they can tell that we are in HL by noticing which room we are using instead of thinking that maybe we are just shooting the shit and they don't want to interrupt.

I do always have the HH & DD TS servers up and running 27\7

I always said that Quazi was genius, he has even managed to overclock the clock!

LOL! Quazi, if you can find me an extra three hours every day I'll give you whatever you want!

And, guitarman, that was an excellent idea.