Quick Mission Tuner Update For Up2.01

• 2. Administrators

Hi guys, i recently found and a really neat program called il2toolbox, which can read the air.ini, plane.ru and weapons.ru files and spew them out in the correct file format for the Quick Mission Tuner, so i have done this for UP2.01, as the files i got from BG were slightly out of date, and have now uploaded them to the vault here,

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/files/file/413-qmt-update-for-up201/

just extract the three files and copy into your QMT folder, overwriting the others.

I've added also the squadrons file to, as i've manually added quite alot of RAF squadron the were missing, as i needed them for what i was doing, so it seemed stupid not to include that to.

You rock fruitbat! It was a hell of a lot of work to do those original files by hand, I'm glad you found an easier way. Where can IL2 toolbox be found?

It's interesting that this works fine without the QMT_DF.txt file being updated, I guess I did a lot of work for nothing. :startle:

Everything works well thus far, BTW. Have you noticed any trouble with the weapon loadouts? I had a hell of a time with that.

• 2. Administrators

must of been a lot of work to do all that manually :startle:

anyways, heres the link for il2 toolbox,

http://www.ecpdesign.net/tools.php?subaction=showfull&id=1252102954&archive=&start_from=&ucat=9&

not really sure what else it does, but when i read it could export the air.ini, planes.ru and weapons.ru into QMT, i snaffled it, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2. Administrators

Tried to get QMT working in my new build. It installs ok and gived me the usual screen but when I try to navigate to C:Games/Mission/ Net/ Coops. No missions come up in the menu.

Any ideas?

Is that path correct BG, shouldn't it be c:/Games/IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/missions/net/coops :huh:

Tried to get QMT working in my new build. It installs ok and gived me the usual screen but when I try to navigate to C:Games/Mission/ Net/ Coops. No missions come up in the menu.

Any ideas?

Is that path correct BG, shouldn't it be c:/Games/IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/missions/net/coops :huh:

I think it is correct Fruitbat. I just installed the game to C:/Games. Maybe if I change the folder name to Games/IL-2 Sturmovick 1946 it might be better. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

• 2. Administrators

the best way to check the correct path is to navigate to the co-op folder, and look at the path at the top of the window, as shown in the red box for me,

ScreenHunter_01Oct281436.jpg

then make sure the QMT path is the same.

• 2. Administrators

ok, go to tools in QMT, and qmt prefs,

ScreenHunter_01Oct281545.jpg

and your install will be

C:\games\

also, when in qmt, click the directory button bottom left.

it wont shown any missions in the coop folder, cause they aren't in there, you have to go into the subfolders where the missions are kept for them to display in qmt.

ScreenHunter_02Oct281555.jpg