Hi Gec,

The game should run very well with that video card if you also have a dual core CPU to go along with it.

Try playing with your settings until they show less than 75% memory usage. Turn HDR off, and ground distance (I am at work so cannot look up the exact names of these settings) to low. You might also try capping the FPS setting to around 40 or so. A buddy of mine has an AMD dual core (5000) with that card (a Sparkle I think) and it plays very smooth. Let me know if I can help, we can perhaps arrange a time on TeamSpeak to discuss it.

David

i have ATI HD 5750 1GB and the game is running very bad. what video settings do u guys use?

HI Gec,

I have an ATI 4890 card and I'm running it at 91% of memory usage and my game runs fine. The graphics are excellent. I don't know why yours are not so good.

Here are my ATI Card 3D settings in the Catalyst control Center:

Graphic adapter: Level 8x; filter: Box Sample 8x;

Smoothvision HD Anisotropic filtering: Use application settings (no check in the box); per-pixel samples 16x;

Catalyst AI: Disable Catalyst AI (Check in the box) and cursor all the way to the right;

Mipmap Detail Level: Cursor all the way to the right ''Quality'';

Wait for vertical refresh: Cursor to the secon bar on the right'' Off, unless application specifies'';

Adaptive Anti-Aliasing: Enable Adaptive Anti-Aliasing (Check in the box) and cursor all the way to the right ''Quality'';

OpenGL Settings: Triple buffering (no check in the box).

ROF SETTINGS

I'm running in full screen mode at 1680 x 1050 (16:10)

Quality settings: Landscape High; Grass: High; Trees: High; Shadows: Special High; Reflection: Med; Textures: High; Filter: Anisotropic x8; Forest distance: Medium; Shader Quality: High;

Advance settings: Antialiasing: 4; Lanscape mesh quality: 80%; Gamma correction: 90%; Vertical Sync (Check in the box); FPS Limiter: Unlimited;

Post Effects: (Check in the box); HDR HIGH; Bloom (Check in the box) Rain drops (Check in the box);

I'm running at a 91% Video memory usage.

I hope this helps !

MT

• 2 weeks later...

thx MT. figured out the problem. my new drivers did not set right. complete uninstall with the tool from ati and reinstall fixed my problem. unfortunately now my demo account is screwed.

in the game it says that username is not registered and on the site i can not register again cause i all ready am registered :(

thx MT. figured out the problem. my new drivers did not set right. complete uninstall with the tool from ati and reinstall fixed my problem. unfortunately now my demo account is screwed.

in the game it says that username is not registered and on the site i can not register again cause i all ready am registered :(

Send them an E-Mail, They are usually quite helpful.

I think the demo account is only good for 14 days after the first time the game is started. You might be out of luck...

If you have access to another email account you might be able to start another demo account with that.

David

Send them an E-Mail, They are usually quite helpful.