Eurofighter

delta7

Here is my Revell 1/48th Eurofighter-

I have done a harrier and have a A-10 so didnt want to build a plane grey scheme so went for this WHIF -decals are from the kit and Model Allience Dragon Hawks

The kit decals were a pain - slid off in 2 secs in water and then wouldnt stick to kit so I had to use future to settle them down - the hawk dragon went on ok until I tried to make one last adjustment then I ripped one so had to hand paint the face

Paint is humbrol grey primer and Tamiya black- future for varnish and pro-modlers black wash.

dont know how long the pit will stay open as its very delicatly attatched and so cant see it lasting long

DSCN0700.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

DSCN0709.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg

@Snacko

No mate , apart from the dark promodlers wash to highlight the panel lines and the gears, plus a bit to dirty up the wheels, its very clean.

The area behind the seat could probably benifit from drybrushing to bring out some detail but Im rubbish at this so left it alone. I probably should have preshaded some of the panel lines and would do so if I made a production one but the good thing about this "what if" is that I can call it a fairly new plane and get away with it :thumbsu:

I have just bought the Osprey book on painting techniques to help me improve on this area and its good so Ill see how I get on with my next kit

• 4 months later...

Here is my Revell 1/48th Eurofighter-

I have done a harrier and have a A-10 so didnt want to build a plane grey scheme so went for this WHIF -decals are from the kit and Model Allience Dragon Hawks

The kit decals were a pain - slid off in 2 secs in water and then wouldnt stick to kit so I had to use future to settle them down - the hawk dragon went on ok until I tried to make one last adjustment then I ripped one so had to hand paint the face

Paint is humbrol grey primer and Tamiya black- future for varnish and pro-modlers black wash.

dont know how long the pit will stay open as its very delicatly attatched and so cant see it lasting long

DSCN0700.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

Modeling like this is becomming a lost art. Excellent workman ship.

DSCN0709.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg