painless vs luftwaffe

delta7

Yeah, this was as impressive as Billy BArker taking on 60+ Fokkers in his Sopwith Snipe, or Werhner Voss taking on all those Se-5s. The energy management at low level in that machine were pretty cool. I think that's how the top scorring VVS female ace (Litvack?-I gave up spelling those damn names yrs ago) bought it in a huge ambush.

:idea: Just goes to show that Painless is a real Bitch. B)

BTW....what the hell does "ill have a butchers" mean any F-ing way? Man I wish

you guys would speak American. I think its some kinda code for evil

intentions of some sort. :twisted: Some of that there double nought spy code stuff

no doubt.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Painless,, I still din't get it, if you say Butchers Hook = Look, why couldn't it be Book or Took or Rook, those all rhyme too. How do you know what rhyming word it could be. "Sherman Tank"= Wank could it also be Bank or Thank??

And another thing their bloke, what is a WANK :huh:

Now I remember from my teenage days (the 60s) the brits called a cigarette a fag, was this on the same line that it rhymed with something?

Glad we pitched the tea in the harbour and don't have to speak the Queens english.

Pooka

Well Im gonna have to learn this here LImey Lingo and Aussie Autism....thanks for the link Painless.

Either that or Im gonna have to take a refresher course and wathc Battle of Britain (for the 1000th time) and find a copy of "Monty Pythons search for the Holy Grail". Everything I know about the Brit commonwealth I learned from those two sources.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Enforcer M8,

Its nice to know that you have a well balanced knowlage of us Brits based on a realistic and accurate "fly on the wall" film by Monty Python !!!! LMAO

I too feel I know all about American culture because I watched "The Dukes of Hazzard" and "Starsky and Hutch" as a youngster !!! B)

"The Battle of Britain" well, I only wish modern Britain WAS more like that as far as spirit and charachter goes but alas.................we have a huge % of "punks" like everywhere else mate.

Come over to Duxford next year and we'll have a "butchers" at the local "rubba dubs" , spend a few "lady gadivers" and get "Braams and list" ok :huh: LOL

~S~ Painless

HA! Yeah, the dukes of hazard is totally accurate as far as the place i live in......

and Im not exagerating. Boss Hogg is REAL....he and his clones live in the

state capitol. Anyway, Starsky and Hutch arent too far off either....I used to own

both a Colt Python (hutch's weapon) and an SW M-59 (starsky's).....and I used to date

a chick who drove around in her boyfriends 75 torino in that very same paint scheme.

(What he didnt know didnt hurt him).

The rub a dub and gadivers sounds very interesting. Id give assorted organs to be

able to show up there. I got invited by some brit vets I met in Texas at an airshow in

90, but alas.......

Someday that is one place I intend to wind up in.....someday.....but I gotta have ice cubes

in my diet coke.