K9 Squadron Airshow

Friar

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to take part in a Dogz Air Show?

• Yes, you bet!
    • A good idea that needs work
    • No way, it will never work

• 1. DDz Quorum

Spurned on by the excitement of attending Flying Legends I thought It might be a good idea for us to have our own air show.

I will put a Duxford map together to fly it on, all you have to do is pick a ride and work out a routine.

You could perhaps pair up with a mate (or 2..) to do something special or just show off on your own.

Each display should be no longer than, say, 5 minutes?

Any plane from the Flying Legends era, (NO FRIGGIN' JETS!)

The map will have an airstart spawn area to fly in from. You then land during an hour or so before the show is due to start and park up.

There will be a fixed camera position that people will watch from, as if they are spectators at the event.

A running order will be prepared. Perhaps someone would like to volunteer to be ATC. They would call up the next person, send them out to a holding grid and then call them in for the display etc.

Please let me know what you think.

Friar

YES, YES, yes, yes, yes! :thumbsu: Was talking to Largie during the finale at Duxford and we both agreed we want to do the Balbo one night.

Take off, form up and a couple of close formation low passes would be great. Then see if we could actually land in group formation :roflmao:

Randomstuff015.jpg