Windows 7 (64) and TrackIR 4

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

I've just about completed setting up my new system, IL-2, MSFFB2 and CH Throttle all up and working, but having problems with the TIR set-up.

As anyone else went from an XP 32bit to Windows 7 and got there old TrackIR running, if so how'd you do it?

Thanks for any help... Pooka

What exactly is the problem? What software version are you using? I am using 5.0.300 build 6225. Does TrackIR work at all? Does it work in the TrackIR windows when you test? Does it not work in the game, or just does not seem to use our profile?

I came from XP 32, to XP 64, and now Win 7 64. I have had some problems figuring out the new software when I went to that, but it works good now. I cannot remember if the old profiles work with the new software. But I have tweaked a new profile for my TrackIR that I use in several games.

Yeh, mine is working fine in Win7 64

But mine is TIR3Pro

It installed itself in Program Files, and it worked so I never messed with it since.

I actually just dropped my profiles into Win7 from XP32

• 2. Administrators

Yep, I'm using the same version as Snacko on my Win 7 64-bit OS, and it's caused me no problems. I'd be inclined to go with the latest s/w first and worry about your profiles later. Plenty of time to footle with those once the TIR is working on the default settings.

Jabo