Tuesday night track

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have uploaded a track I recorded from last night (Tuesday Sept 5th) where Bbloke and I flew Tempests on a ground pounding sortie.

After we ran out of rockets we pitted our Tempests against some opportunistic areal targets.

This track demonstrates Track IR quite well too :)

My favourite bit is about 10 mins in, when two 190's try bouncing us, after they extended away they came in for a second attack.

I tagged the leader and got him smoking, then I tagged his wingman (twice I think) the last tag was enough to either PK him or take out his controls.

It was very satisfying and I have to say looks pretty cool with manual view off so you see what I saw!

My convergences are:

M Guns 600

Cannons 500

Bblokes skills are certainly well demonstrated here too, some great flying and shooting :)

Track is Here

• 1. DDz Quorum

OK, lets make it policy to always post hosting and TS details in the DD and HH forum, with the vagaries of email any one who doesn't get the notification for any reason at least has the back up of checking the forums!

OK, lets make it policy to always post hosting and TS details in the DD and HH forum, with the vagaries of email any one who doesn't get the notification for any reason at least has the back up of checking the forums!

That would be very handy for muppetts like myself - can we not get some kind of diary/calender for the site as well like this one

http://web.t-online.hu/rnzoli/IL2DSC/status.html

- if we are flying then put up an icon on the date - click the icon takes you to the post with details of server and ts :huh:

apologies to all , especially BG for missing last night . You do your best BG but even then there is no hope for some of us

:roll:

Its funny that. I could have sworn it was on the forum and not via email.. although I didnt pay too much attention and turned up on backup TS.

I just wish I had recorded it too. It was an excellent sortie from start to finish great skills and communication.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Our hosting company, hostgator.com, have had problems with badly configured sites that have resulted in spam being sent from their servers, and being listed on black lists.

I too thought it had been posted, but it wasn't it was an email.

Mobius One has a Yahoo address and Yahoo appear to be one of the companies that have blacklisted our host.

I spent $135 today on a CMS package (Content Management System) and will be implementing a new web site over the next couple of days.

It will bring benefits such as:

A calendar system.

Ability for registered forum members to add content (DD and HH guys only and specific to their squad as well as a joint section).

A file upload and download system based on group membership.

Listing of recent posts from general and/or other areas

Login tied to forum login.

This should ease communication no end :).