UK Guys with BT as their ISP

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Well, it certainly pays to ask....

I phoned BT this afternoon, explained that I was unhappy about the terms of my contract and that I would like to know what they could do to keep me as a customer. I am currently on option 1 which has a 10gb download limit.

I spoke to a very nice lady called Linda.

She siad that I was on an old plan and should have checked back to see what they could do for me. She offered me option 2, which was 20gb limit for £15 odd (which would have been £2 less than I am paying now), so I thought I'd push it and asked for the unlimited package (option 3) for what I am paying now £17.60 per month. She was a little hesitant, so I egged her on with things like "go on..you know you want to...its nearly christmas..." well she paused for a little while and then, being overwhelmed by my charm said that she would give me the option 3 package (new home hub and phone, digital vault, wireless anywhere account) for less than I am paying now!, once she started, it was like christmas.

So to all UK guys, if you have an account with BT you need to go back to them every year to make sure you are getting the best deal.

I love Linda