Release of Lockerbie bomber

JensenPark

Hell yes BA, that's why a bunch of us are such righties......the older frackers keep seeing the same kinda crap over and over again, with the same kinda idiotic public acceptance. Sheesh.

Well, as Voltaire said; "There are some who only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts."

I tend to take the Reagan-Goldwater-Curt LeMay approach to such problems. So BP controls British policy. OK, but Im so glad I live in the US where such influence would never occur.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer hired BA ! I officially appoint you to that post.

I am currently deciding on the ciriculum that Law schools would teach; priorities would be a bit different than they are here. Our Constitution would be pretty much the same, but any judge or politico who didn't take it seriously would face.........punishment.

Crap like releasing convicted terrorists for the benefit of oil companies would result in being on the wrong end of a short rope......after it was established in court in front of an unbiased judge who was NOT running for re-election.

Actually, judges and others in authority in the judicial system would come from a lottery of experienced lawyers appointed when their turn came up for a couple of yrs.