It finally came today!!

Trout

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the Admiral Prune!

"W/C Guy Gibson's (V.C., DSO and Bar, DFC and Bar) first Lancaster operation was on 8th July 1942 when he took ten aircraft and bombed the docks at Wilhemshaven. Gibson named his aircraft Admiral Prune and the aircrafts side was decorated with a Mickey Mouse figure with bombs underneath, depicting the number of trips or operations the aircraft had carried out. This aircraft was often used by Wg. Cdr. Guy Gibson, the squadron CO during his time with 106 squadron. Gibson went on to win the VC the following year as leader of the famous "Dambusters" raid. "Admiral Prune" flew 640 hrs before being lost on the Turin raid of 4/5 February 1943."

309_dc4278a5df5769143ddff86ed6ed9d75

• 2. Administrators

I've been collecting these (Corgi die-cast) for a few years now, have about forty stashed in the loft waiting for somewhere to display them. Most are 1:72 scale, but I also have a Spitfire, Mustang, 109 and Mosquito in 1/32. Who's the Lanc by Trout? I'm guessing it's not Corgi (given that you're outside the UK) - and that stand is not the one Corgi use

• 2. Administrators

I've been collecting these (Corgi die-cast) for a few years now, have about forty stashed in the loft waiting for somewhere to display them. Most are 1:72 scale, but I also have a Spitfire, Mustang, 109 and Mosquito in 1/32. Who's the Lanc by Trout? I'm guessing it's not Corgi (given that you're outside the UK) - and that stand is not the one Corgi use