Forum Look...

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sorry guys, as previously 'threatened' I have had to take away the choice of forum appearance for now.

We were running up a shed load of errors because some modifications had not been applied to some of the custom themes, and sadly I currently lack the time required to modify any but the basic default theme.

I have now repaired the forums and re-instated the majority of our modifications, like embedded video, google maps, users online history, URL pop up, inline attachments, custom profile fields (for first name and squadron number) etc...

Each of the above mods required hand editing of up to 15 files, each file containing 500+ lines to search and interpret.

We will be moving to SMF 2.0 in the not too distant future, and I will endeavour to provide a little more choice on appearance for that.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Show unread...I know not very reliable and if you use more than one PC it really gets cranky..

Delayed PM notification, could be one of many reasons for that, with email traversing the web...I think server sends promptly though.