SSS Stats

DoubleTap

M8's,

I located the log file for the server and tracked down the record from that night. Unfortunately, its a huge #^$ file because, as I wrote before, its a continual data stream. However, I found that when you opened it in Wordpad, it does format itself nicely. Perusing it is still a bit tedious. If anyone wants me to send the whole file to them, let me know and I will pass it along. For the time being, I will post selected stat lists here as I am able to grab them. (One odd thing I discovered is that even though my PC clock is accurate, the server seems to have time stamped everything back one hour).

I have to post these as screen shot grabs because the formatting is too garbled when I try to post.

The first grab is the stats at the end of Mission 1:

SSSMission1EndStats.jpg

I will post more as I get a chance. S!

Actually, what I will in addition to screen grabs is try to isolate the ending stats for each mission, including each players, and put that into a separate file which would be much easier to send out. Can't promise to get it out by today, though.

Hey,

You HAVE to love that AWESOME negative score I got!!!

I really have to look at the numpad on my laptop more often.... Glenn CORRECTLY told me to bomb targets at numpad 8

UNFORTUNATELY I made a VERY accurate bombing run at what turned out to be numpad 2!!!

I was so accurate that I took out and ENTIRE column of FRIENDLYS with 2 500 pounders and 2 250 pounders...

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Sorry mates : ( Mongo Screw up BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.....

:roll:

OOOOOOPS :BangHead:

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ BadAim, Ahhhhh, you were one of the two Nazis I had a great scrap with at the end of mission 3 . 109 F4 ??, E ??

Yup your right M8 , that was bloody intense, ~S~ to you and the other blue pilot (whoever that was ??)

Its fights like that which give you the required "buzz" don't you think !! LOL

~S~ Painless