recommendations for a free downloadable DVD player?

Enforcer57

Ok, dumb question, but Ive got a new cmputer quaz got going after a long war with

the gremlins that plague me with technically impossible shit, and he also got my old one going agian

after a mod dnload site (since abandoned) poisoned it. (no affiliation with AAA btw).

Now windows media player wants all sorts of secret codes that apparently Ive

gotta exchange my left testicle for (dont' get to use it, but it's a good souvenir), and

my paid version of Nero no longer wants to function despite my paying for it

a few yrs ago......just looks at me when I try to use it. Yeah, I got the number for

it, but it doesn't matter.

Ive found all sorts of "free" dvd players online, but I am a bit weary of going to these

places after havng two computers get clobbered after no problems for four yrs.

Anyway, I can't even get any movies to play etc (I have to watch "the Hunters" at least

once a month). Said advice would be appreciated.

BTW, I can get back to work finishing my post war cmpn now.

Yea, I would like to hear something about this as well since I have a brand new pc and a large HDTV monitor.

From what I have read so far, it seems as though they do not want you to be able to play the DVDs you own on your pc even though it has a DVD Player.

Wow, thanx guys. That Mplayer is incredible. I just watched the first part of "The Hunters"

on it and its amazingly clear and loud. Nearly blew my brains out with my headset when I started

the player. Man that was loud.

Screw media player, this thing is much better as far as Im concerned. Looked great

when the movie started with that neat theme music and the F-86Fs on the ramp

heating up.

I am gonna get a couple more just to have backups. I really appreciate the help.

I still can't figure why my paid version of Nero 6 wont play anything on any computer. It worked

great on both for a couple of yrs, as did media player. I hope it still burns CDs.

Still loading all sorts of stuff on both of those things. My room lo0ks like the bridge of the

starship Enterprise.

Here's your reward. Sorry I can't post the "good" ones here. And yes, I took the photo

in my humble studio. I'm quite good at such....no brag, just fact, as Will Sonnet used

to say.

IMGP0059resized.jpg