Flying Car in 2011---.50 Cals?

Strider

How apropos you post this.

I spent quite nearly an hour waiting to get onto the George Washington bridge last night (SATURDAY NIGHT) at midnight because of all the lanes, only 3 took cash.

Heh heh DT, you woulda loved living in the Atlanta area, like I did when I worked at Lockheed

in the 80s.

This has been proclaimed since the fifties, but the one thing limiting it is the skill level needed.

You still gotta be a pilot, regardless of what they had in the Back to the Future movies.

Pretty neat toy though. Impressive tech.

Heh heh DT, you woulda loved living in the Atlanta area, like I did when I worked at Lockheed

in the 80s.

This has been proclaimed since the fifties, but the one thing limiting it is the skill level needed.

You still gotta be a pilot, regardless of what they had in the Back to the Future movies.

Pretty neat toy though. Impressive tech.

"Where we are going, we don't need roads" Love that film. Although I dont think I would want to see a flying DeLorean.

How apropos you post this.

I spent quite nearly an hour waiting to get onto the George Washington bridge last night (SATURDAY NIGHT) at midnight because of all the lanes, only 3 took cash.