Another DD meet up

JensenPark

I received an odd email from a strange man the other day, claiming we had "met on the internet", and "had some sheep all tied up out back" and some sort of proposition involving a free meal and drinks.  Being a starving student I never turn down the opportunity for a hot meal, even under such suspicious circumstances, so I bravely made the trek downtown to what appeared to be the shadiest of downtown hotels (hourly rate on all the rooms of course), where I met two fellas at the bar: one self-described "geek in a suit", and another man who could be described only as "Grizzly Adams".   

Luckily I had brought offerings of WW2 novels and the zeno warbirds collection with which to barter for my life should the meeting turn sour.  This gesture seemed to soften up what appeared to be two hardened criminals, and they allowed me to dine with them, and then strangely proceeded to ply me with alcohol.  The next thing I remember was waking up in a ditch with a full belly, and somehow my knowledge of WW2 radar had vastly increased since the previous evening, a strange coincidence?

Thanks JP, had a great time meeting you and Waldo,

Stingray