I'm Back! Prepare to Fly, Bee-atches!

DoubleTap

Hello Gents,

I am back from sabbatical.

You, uh, did miss me, right? Right?

...(bastards!)

Anyway, couple of announcements.

I cannot host this Thursday, the 13th, because of a family thing, but I am itching to fly and host coops, SO, I'd like to run coops tomorrow, wednesday, the 12th. I could start anytime during the day, actually, but those folks willing and able to fly please give me an idea when you might show up so I don't end up playing with myself. I could run it for at least 4 hours, but can certainly go longer. The game I mean.

Second Announcement.

The second K9 Squadron WWII FB Daemon event, "Sand, Sea and Steel : North Africa 1940-41", is nearly ready, and I am scheduling it for Friday, July 28th, from 5:00pm EST to 8:00pm EST. Expect the full manual to come via e-mail by the end of this week. Hope everyone can make it.

Glad to be back, Gents.

Doubletap

Welcome back m8!

I....uhhhh.......is there anyway I can talk you out of the 28th? There is no chance that I could make it that day / evening due to work. (it's our 'shutdown' time..) Could I talk y'all into the 4th of Aug?

Please?? <-- Insert huge puppy-dog-eyed smilie here....

:D

Welcome back to the kennel. bout time you got back because someone needs to put a leash on that rabid dog named Psycho. Without you to fill his crosshairs, he's been resorting to attacking everyone!

I should be able to make it tomorrow, but at my normal after work time of around 6:30 est. If you all can't hold out that long though, no worries.

Welcome back m8. And yes, I hate to admit it but we did miss you :)

I will certainly be UP for it tomorrow Wednesday so no need to play with yourself.

I think your best bet is to start at 3pm EST to give the UK guys a chance to see their families before they go off to

bed.

3pm EST? Done!

Welcome back m8!

I....uhhhh.......is there anyway I can talk you out of the 28th? There is no chance that I could make it that day / evening due to work. (it's our 'shutdown' time..) Could I talk y'all into the 4th of Aug?

Please?? <-- Insert huge puppy-dog-eyed smilie here....

:D

Redeye,

I'm sorry, m8, but the problem is, nomatter what date I pick, it will always conflict for someone. I picked the 28th because a) It has been a while since the D-Day event, B) its close enough to put pressure on me to finish things up.

I cannot guarantee anything, but I might run into schedule issues of my own, or might need an extra week to work on the maps. So, there is a chance it will be pushed back anyway. I will keep everyone informed.

Doubletap

No problem DT. I certainly don't want to move schedules around for one person, even if it is me! But, ya can't blame a guy for trying, right? :D

Just thought I'd get it out there early in case there was a chance.

I'll just have to catch the next one. B)