ok, seeing as we have UK'ers, but not Portugese...

JensenPark

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ jensenpark and waldo,

Thanks for your comments chaps !! :D I hope we "kick bottom" on Saturday aswell !!

I am not a great football fan but the world cup is a bit special I'm sure you'll agree. The thing that bothers me is that should we get knocked out, all of the millions of St Georges flags in windows , on cars etc, will all be taken down ........................like poeple are only proud to be English until the football team comes home :huh:??

Never could work that one out :?

~S~ Clueless

~S~ jensenpark and waldo,

Thanks for your comments chaps !! :D I hope we "kick bottom" on Saturday aswell !!

I am not a great football fan but the world cup is a bit special I'm sure you'll agree. The thing that bothers me is that should we get knocked out, all of the millions of St Georges flags in windows , on cars etc, will all be taken down ........................like poeple are only proud to be English until the football team comes home :huh:??

Never could work that one out :?

~S~ Clueless

Same thing here after 9/11, I guess we still share some things in common. Patriotism requires threats.