mission loading problem solved

delta7

I was bitching about my problem with map loading and stopping- well last night I remembered somthing Rog said about TS display so I stopped using this and have had no probs since - TY ROG

Apologies in advance if I get your names wrong on TS guys but Im not going to use this anymore so I might make some mistakes :oops:

Although I've never had that problem my self with TSD I also use on occasion Teamspeak Overlay. It displays the room/name of speaker(s) and FPS. It can be moved around on the screen so it doesn't interfere with any text (speedbar/Throttle/rad settings. I have mine just above the speedbar.

Now it could be that this program could cause the same problem as TSD but if you haven't tried it you might find it works OK for you. You can find it here:

http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/

I'd post a screensot but Quazi has the TS Servers down at the moment.

Like many things concerning FB/PF, it seems to be the individual computer configuration that determines what will and won't work. Many of our rigs are user made or modded. If we all had the same computer I'd be willing to bet there would be fewer problems and fewer solutions.

At least we have an excellent "Tech Team" in the K-9's to help us all out.

I'd just like to say "Thanks guys" to everyone who gives hardware/software help to us. ~S!~