I'm innocent I tell ya!

Waldo.Pepper

I'm innocent I tell ya!

I rarely shoot down a plane on my own side. I cannot remember the last time I did it! (I do remember running over someone on take off a few months ago!) I even try to stay off another persons kill. If I see someone hot on someone's tail I will follow and pounce only when I see that person miss a turn, run out of ammo, or something like that.

So on Sunday when I heard that I had shot down a plane on the same side, I was incredulous! especially when I didn't remember doing it. So I thought that I would look at the track file to see what was what!

Here are some screen shots!

First one.

Here is myself (in the middle) Delta in the foreground and Painless off to my left - all chasing BG in the P-47.

grab0002.jpg

Next one Delta and Painless are behind me (and perilously close to each other!) BG is still alive and running!

grab0003.jpg

Me in the middle again. BG running still! But look at Delta! His starboard wing has popped off!

grab0004.jpg

And now lastly... I get the blame/credit for the kill!

grab0006.jpg

WTF!

Hell yes I've got track if anyone cares!

Bizarre eh?

Its funny to see your pictures, I remember very clearly that I was last in line for the shot (screen 1) then curved inside and had BG in my sights, no other blues in front, was pulling lead nicely when BAM my wing came off

I am as guilty as the next for putting the blinkers on when going for the shot and have been trying to stay out of the fight when others are engaging but thought I has boxed BG well and that other blue were higher behind and to the right of me ?!? :shock:

Ill just need to order the upgrade Me109s - the ones without the pop off wings :lol:

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps ,

I have to say those pics make it look like perhaps I was the cause of the incident but all I remember is thinking , "the boys have this one covered, I'll go look for fresh trade" So I broke right and away. No contact or damage to my plane :huh:?

Well, if we did touch Mr Delta sir you have my deepest appologies and if we didn't , in the words of Toya Wilcox............."IT'S A MYSTERY !!!" LOL

Waldo, have a look at the track from my 109 and see if you can sus what happened please sir, I don't want to be loosing my beauty sleep over this because I'm an ugly bastage as it is and I have easily frightened young kids !!

~S~ Pained

Laughing from altitude. I wouldn't worry about it. Seen it quite a bit. Lag in DM and graphs ? Donno.

Most likely mechanical failure, Delta, sack that ground crew.

First time I ve seen screenies where I know everyone in the shot. Brilliant.

~S~ Klinger.

Ok Iv seen the track and - YOUR GUILTY AS SIN _ COURT MARSHAL HIM

no seriously in the track there was nothing near when my wing came off - there seems to be packet loss somewhere

Just the vagrencies of on line play I guess