Why you should never post when your angry..........

BadAim

........or maybe you should. This is a copy of a post I made on a locksmith forum I frequent. This guy is a real work of art, he finally got on my nerves to the point that I shot off this beauty. After reading it again myself I realized that it is a flame of the highest order, a thing of beauty that could only come straight from the heart, I just had to share it with you guy's.

"Even if I was the hack that you think I and everyone here is...... as a matter of fact, even if I knew nothing about the trade whatsoever, I would know you were full of shit Danny. It has nothing to do with your extensive knowledge of locksmithing or your lack of it, it's just that you're and arrogant, self important prick who can't help but spend the day spewing shit from his mouth because that is all that is available. Can you for just a moment stop putting other people down in order to pump yourself up? I didn't think so.

Why don't you go slam your dick in a door so you can tell us how tough you are?"

I'm sooooooo glad that I get to hang out with you guy's, who on your collective worst day could never bring me to that.

Lol. I've got visions of you locksmiths larging it around in your vans like its the Glasgow ice cream wars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Ice_Cream_Wars

Didn't realize you guys would be so hardcore! :)

I'm sure he deserved it m8. Thanks for giving me confidence to start posting again, theres no way I could top that. Lol.