My new roll within the community

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have just noticed that, following the posting of my prayer, my new status has been confirmed.

If any of you would like to discuss any problems with me I can assure you that they will be treated with the utmost kindness. I have been known for being a good listner. I would also like to assure you all that any thing you confide in me will be kept secret, that is untill I have amassed my biggest points score and on my way back home when you get on my six, then I will only be doing the priorys work by telling anyone willing to listen!

Parish Update Issue 1

Mrs Scriggins will be holding her usual cake sale on Sunday, all those pilots flying TB3's please note as they are useful when low on ammo.

Last weeks whist drive raised £4.76 well done Mrs Scrimsure.

The Virgin Young Wives Group I am affraid to say has been disbanded due to the laid back attitude of its members.

Congratulations to the cricket team (for our friends across the pond-two sides one in one out the team thats out tries to get the team thats in out when the team thats out has got the team thats in out they go in and the team that was in then goes out and tries to get the team that was out and is now in out.-ok?

Oh and done while wearing their best sunday whites with a stop during the afternoon for tea and nice creamy cakes, the ones with jam and cream that ooze out the side when you bite in) for a fine performance scoring 48 all out.

Keep up the good work, more in the next issue.

• 1. DDz Quorum

There is nothing wrong in wanting to shoot down those little spitties, the dirty heathens will deserve it come friday night but say 3 tally-ho's for your sins, now go in peace,

oh

and Delta7

GIVE THEM HELL !!

Ven dur fuhrer says, "ve is de master race!"

ve shoot....BANG......shoot.....BANG.... right in de heathen's face...

not to love der fuhrer is a great disgrace, so ve shoot...BANG....shooot....BANG!

RIGHT IS YOU ALLIED HEATHEN'S FACE!!!

Guten Morgen!!

I need your Guidance Frior,

What should I do if I am shot down over bad guy land and I find shelter in a Barn only to find out that the farmer has hidden his 4 Virgin daughters there as well!!!! Such a moral delema!!! since my girl has dumped me for the local Berlin sausage maker.

Please help :(

What should I do if I am shot down over bad guy land and I find shelter in a Barn only to find out that the farmer has hidden his 4 Virgin daughters there as well!!!!

I'd say go ahead and have you're way with them. Just put your hand over their mouths if they start to "BAAAAA!" too loudly. :lol:

What should I do if I am shot down over bad guy land and I find shelter in a Barn only to find out that the farmer has hidden his 4 Virgin daughters there as well!!!!

I'd say go ahead and have you're way with them. Just put your hand over their mouths if they start to "BAAAAA!" too loudly. :lol:

Ha ha! Good one!

That was BAAAAA'D :shock: