COMBAT COMIX,ISSUE 4; THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL

Enforcer57

Heh heh. Speak of the devil......sorry about the shovel thing. I do hope that 3 stooges looking bump on your head goes away soon. Can I visit your beach front holdings when the war is over, after our illustrious victory over the allied forces? I may wanna rent one of those condos to hang out with my Italian babes in.

Oh I forgot in my sleep deprived state while I was posting this......there was also a great deal of cheering and rejoicing when DT went in under my gunners fire. The maniacal laugh of Psycho nearly drowned out the rest.

:drunken_smilie:

Heh heh. Speak of the devil......sorry about the shovel thing. I do hope that 3 stooges looking bump on your head goes away soon. Can I visit your beach front holdings when the war is over, after our illustrious victory over the allied forces? I may wanna rent one of those condos to hang out with my Italian babes in.

Oh I forgot in my sleep deprived state while I was posting this......there was also a great deal of cheering and rejoicing when DT went in under my gunners fire. The maniacal laugh of Psycho nearly drowned out the rest.

:drunken_smilie:

Hey Enforcer,

Touche DT. Very good. Between you and Mobius, I'm gonna need some serious counseling. Wish I had more time to practice on HL.

I watched the track of the last misn....damn. You guys were flying like you were all on some hyper type of red bull or something. You were very well organized....or so it appeared.

Touche DT. Very good. Between you and Mobius, I'm gonna need some serious counseling. Wish I had more time to practice on HL.

I watched the track of the last misn....damn. You guys were flying like you were all on some hyper type of red bull or something. You were very well organized....or so it appeared.

Getting one's ass handed to you is a great motivator...

DT

FSP, there are two others a ways back that are still there. I think about 6 pages back on here is the one about 9 or 10, hell, i get the numbers mixed up. This shoulda been issue 3, not 4 to. Anyway, it will be labeled number 2 about a previous attack on the BB where the SEOW kinda caused some problems, but it was the most exciting misn until this one.

And DT, yeah, i was about to say that about getting ones ass handed to one as well. The next couple of misns should be like the last episodes of Battlestar Galactica. This is getting downright exciting. Reminds me of being neck and neck the with a couple of guys in a 6 month series of combat pistol matches back in 85.

To quote Patton from the movie; "God help me, I do love it so".

You guys are the Cylons BTW.

Thaks Enforcer. Actually i had seen one of these before but they were still well worth going through again. You've done really well with them. bit of a sci-fi fan, eh? I'm actually just watchignthe new BSG season 1 (Japan is a bit behind the times) and just love it. Can't believe how complex and shaded the story is. I hear there are 3 more seasons to go so I'll be happy for a long time.

Yeah, They are having a marathon of the last three seasons on Sci fi channel before the last season begins; I'm watching it now.....didn't realized I'd missed so many episodes. I love that thing. Some really epic battles and a story line htat just gets wilder.

Just wait till the Pegasus and Admiral Cain show up.....heh heh.

Not Loyd Bridges this time though....It's an actor from one of the Star Trek series......Better buy some VHS tapes man.

Their will also be some more issues of combat comix......several more, since the blue forces are far from defeated. Be sure. (the reds are the Cylons).

:boxer: