Hey fella's

Knight

Hey Fella's im Back!, sorry for the long time away, had some really bad family problems, which in the end has turned out that we have split up and i no longer see my 2 sons, 1 is almost 3, the other bless him is only 6 month old

anyways, i hope that im allowed back into the fold so to speak

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome back friend. strays are always welcome back into the pack. sorry to hear things have not gone too well for you recently.

@greyknight - nice one, its the early bird that catches the worm, so to speak, not that i am calling knight a worm, nor you a bird,...errr... i'll just shut up

Yay someone remembers me lol...its good to be back at a computer, ill try and join you guys tonight, ill be rusty as my 109 probably is, i left it on the runway after the kuban series :(

As for flying for the Luft, we will have to see if i can still walk, before i run ;)

edit/ is my good ole friend Sged still around? please say he his :(

Oh thats really annoying, i loved shooting him down all the time, now i need to find someone else to pick on :(...i need a little help getting my IL2 back up and running, ive got the 46 edition, what patches do i need again to be able to fly with you guys...being out of the loop for so long is not good at all

Welcome back friend. strays are always welcome back into the pack. sorry to hear things have not gone too well for you recently.

@greyknight - nice one, its the early bird that catches the worm, so to speak, not that i am calling knight a worm, nor you a bird,...errr... i'll just shut up

Does that mean that 2 Knights make a wrong?