Re: Book clearout - anyone interested in buying these aviation/war books

delta7

Last chance for these - Ill be putting them up for sale on other sites soon - thanks to those who have replied

S

delta

thought Id offer these to the dogz first in case anyone was interested before I put them on e-bay

All these books have generally only been read once or twice by myself. There are no folded corners or marks on the pages . Some of the paperbacks covers will show some wear on covers comparable with age. Some are those I bought new and others I have picked up from e-bay or bookshops.

The prices are a guide and I think good value comparable with e-bay or new but I will take any reasonable offer.

I will calculate exact post and packing when the person interested supplies me their address. I will post to States/Canada/Europe – it isn’t that expensive and again Ill only charge exact postage. I will accept cash or paypal in exchange

I have included some comments but you can always google the book on amazon or e-bay and get fuller descriptions

pback = paperbacked hback=hardcover

Rifles – Mark Urban