Holiday

guitarman68

Hello, im back hope i haven't missed anything.

You only missed one episode. I'll provide you with a synopsis.

DoubleTap was drinking a Pimms and wound up crying in the corner when BG accused him of being a pussy. BG was found working in the saw mill the next day, pretending that nothing had happened.

FriorOne married Dr. Rattler, but later found out that Rattler was pregnant with Cannon's baby. FriorOne quietly caught the next train to Clarksville and Pooka met him at the station. Frior was subsequently run over by a hot air balloon.

Sloan was playing volleyball with some little kids, and wound up being put in a coma. He later woke up, but had amnesia, and thinks that JensenPark is his long lost brother from Guatemala.

Oh, and we found out why Mike is called Painless. Apparently he takes horse tranqualizers before every flight session. Von Tonar staged an interdiction, but before everyone could arrive, Painless pulled out a Hispano from his trench coat, and shot Von Tonar. Painless is currently on the lam, but is being persued by BadAim, the bounty hunter.

Arsenal married the entire Dallas Cowboys cheerleading team, made a bunch of money, and is currently living on an island in the Pacific.

Uhhhh, I think that's about it.

Hello, im back hope i haven't missed anything.

You only missed one episode. I'll provide you with a synopsis.

DoubleTap was drinking a Pimms and wound up crying in the corner when BG accused him of being a pussy. BG was found working in the saw mill the next day, pretending that nothing had happened.

FriorOne married Dr. Rattler, but later found out that Rattler was pregnant with Cannon's baby. FriorOne quietly caught the next train to Clarksville and Pooka met him at the station. Frior was subsequently run over by a hot air balloon.

Sloan was playing volleyball with some little kids, and wound up being put in a coma. He later woke up, but had amnesia, and thinks that JensenPark is his long lost brother from Guatemala.

Oh, and we found out why Mike is called Painless. Apparently he takes horse tranqualizers before every flight session. Von Tonar staged an interdiction, but before everyone could arrive, Painless pulled out a Hispano from his trench coat, and shot Von Tonar. Painless is currently on the lam, but is being persued by BadAim, the bounty hunter.

Arsenal married the entire Dallas Cowboys cheerleading team, made a bunch of money, and is currently living on an island in the Pacific.

Uhhhh, I think that's about it.

I pronounce my my Jesuspark now ( hay - zeus park)