WOW ! What a Game !

Logos

Hey Guitarman, you like that ending?!? Holy Cow Batman! That's the way every super bowl should be played. Got to be one of the most exciting games I have ever watched. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. You don't have to be a fan of either team to appreciate a truly hard fought, leave it all on the field effort such as was displayed in this years super bowl. Congratulations to the victors, the New York Giants. Wow!?!

Logos :headbang::icon_thumright::hello2::applaud::rocker::ooh_wow::icon_cheers:

Not sure if you are a fan of American football Bucky but the score was 17 to 14 the Giants victorious over the 18 and 0 New England Patriots. This has to be the biggest upset in NFL history. I wonder how many folks lost their azzez betting on the Patriots? Great game with three lead changes in the fourth quarter an NFL record. Why couldn't the Bears do that last year? ARGH !!!

Logos :BangHead:

I am not a big sports fan, but championship gam of any sort can usually make it worth the while, and the Superbowl is a big event period.

The reason why it was such a great game was that too many Superbowls have been blowouts; one team is kicking the ass of the other, and by the half, you know whose going to win.