summary of Oleg's responses

JensenPark

thanks for the link mate-

no real surprise that 4.09 will be end of the line. all products have a limited timespan and we have had fantastic support in the past but its logical that oleg and crew have to draw the line sometime

However no matter how good his BOB will be , it will need to be fantastic to replace what we already have, it will also require major hardware upgrades and it will have a limited planeset for a while. a cynic in me says that this hack came along at a very convenient time and its no big deal for him as if il2 is comprimised then it will die off online and so steer folk to his new product.

no real surprise that 4.09 will be end of the line. all products have a limited timespan and we have had fantastic support in the past but its logical that oleg and crew have to draw the line sometime

However no matter how good his BOB will be , it will need to be fantastic to replace what we already have, it will also require major hardware upgrades and it will have a limited planeset for a while. a cynic in me says that this hack came along at a very convenient time and its no big deal for him as if il2 is comprimised then it will die off online and so steer folk to his new product.

My biggest concern is not BOB persay, but Vista.

My biggest concern is not BOB persay, but Vista.