Local air show warbird pix and Hooter's girl on trapeze

Enforcer57

Yup, you read correctly. Here is a link to the ubi zoo where I posted some pix from this Sunday's airshow I attended here. More warbirds than I've ever seen anywhere in Ga. Includes some shots of appropriately dressed Hooter's chix, including one on a parachute simulator thingy. I'll post many more of that series on here tomorow. Gotta go to beddy poo now.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 9471078095

Great shots there.

I used to know a guy in the town where I grew-up who flew the A1. He said the pilots usually referred to it as the "dump truck" rather than the sky raider because of the amount of ordinance it could carry.

I also remember him telling us about the time he misread his altimeter while dropping a large bomb on a ground target. He said that it literally shook his plane when it went off. Then he looked down at the floor to see light coming through a few shrapnel holes.

Now for some reason I keep having visions of bouncing on those bungees while tandem strapped chest to chest with a Hooters girl. :drunken_smilie::)