fw190A6 model started

delta7

Too many gorgeous details to hide, in my opinion... if it were me I'd have it undergoing maintenance and re-arming. Is there any way of having your cake and eating it with removable/reattachable panels, or does it have those tabs that won't allow for it?

Looks GREAT so far. You've got a steady hand.

Too many gorgeous details to hide, in my opinion... if it were me I'd have it undergoing maintenance and re-arming. Is there any way of having your cake and eating it with removable/reattachable panels, or does it have those tabs that won't allow for it?

Looks GREAT so far. You've got a steady hand.

@ CG

It will be displayed as arming with wing gun ammo panels and nose gun panel open.

I was going to try to fit it so that the engine cowel was removable but couldnt do this as the kit wasnt designed that way.

I actually have a shakey hand mate which makes the finer detail work interesting

@ CG

It will be displayed as arming with wing gun ammo panels and nose gun panel open.

I was going to try to fit it so that the engine cowel was removable but couldnt do this as the kit wasnt designed that way.

I actually have a shakey hand mate which makes the finer detail work interesting

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

got the bottom painted fine but put the first cammo on the wings and it looked crap - too thin and washed out it went on like a wash with different hues so I eventually took it off with thinners

if you look at pics

fw190a6eduardjt_title.jpg

then you can see the greys on the top should have a green and a purple hue, well mine looks like light grey and slightly darker grey

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

got the bottom painted fine but put the first cammo on the wings and it looked crap - too thin and washed out it went on like a wash with different hues so I eventually took it off with thinners

if you look at pics

fw190a6eduardjt_title.jpg

then you can see the greys on the top should have a green and a purple hue, well mine looks like light grey and slightly darker grey

• 4 weeks later...